This is interesting.
As time passes and life in Gielinor trudges forward, a shift in power whisps through the air.
Power that brings untold change. Change that delivers new rewards. Rewards that were once forgotten, but have resurfaced once again...
A dark cloudy presence creeps over the distant horizon.
And from its looks, it isn’t for the faintest of hearts.
Think you’re ready for the challenge?
Welcome to your last act.
Welcome to the Theatre of Blood OSRS exclusive.
What’s the Theatre of Blood?
Ages ago, the dreary Sanguinesti region of Meiyerditch was ruled by Queen Efaritay. Truth be told, the Efaritay family owned these lands for decades.
But suddenly, war with the ruthless Lady Verzik and her vampyre army brought trouble. Queen Efaritay lost her throne and a new empress emerged...
Casted from pure evil, Lady Verzik seeks continual entertainment that tests the strength of any self-claimed adventurer.
How does she satisfy her vile taste?
Her private stage.
The Theatre of Blood.
A new Runescapes update that shouldn’t go unnoticed.
It houses Runescapes deadliest warriors. Fiercest monsters. Unique creations. And adrenaline pumping puzzles.
And once you pass through the blood-stained curtains, the real show begins.
Think you’ll survive the cut?
Where is the OSRS Theatre of Blood?
Deep in the heart of Morytania. Boldy constructed beneath Ver Sinhazas castle. And there’s a few ways you’ll get there.
You can teleport using Drakan’s Medallion (after a taste of hope quest) or run through the maze like town of Meiyerditch. Alternatively, you can pay 10k OSRS gold to the NPC Andras and journey to Slepe, then sprint south.
Raids 2 Bosses
What...you didn’t expect Lady Verzik to pit you and your team against a roster of undead cows and chickens, did you?
Raids 2: Theatre of Blood unleashes an array of unique bosses and mechanics to learn and conquer. Testing not only you and your team's skill, but your diligence. To the very last sip of sara brew.
Since Raids 2 isn’t scalable and always unfolds the same, here’s the order of bosses you’ll face:
Supplies and Death Mechanics
If you’re familiar with OSRS Raids, consider this the pinnacle of OSRS raid challenges.
Once your 3-5 man party takes stage, teamwork is your key to survival.
Raids 2 Theater of Blood is unforgiving.
Since no skilling is allowed, Lady Verzik provides you bare minimal supplies throughout your performance. Therefore, what your team brings determines how long your show plays on.
Consider wearing your best gear and carry a plethora of potions and food.
Also, this new OSRS update delivers a unique death system.
When you die in a challenge room, you must sit out while your team completes that room. Once finished, you’ll reunite to conquer the next one. However, if everyone in your squad drops dead, you must restart the entire raid.
Who said your fun with human hungry vampyres stops there?
If your team fails the raid, your items (excluding your +3) are sent into a new gravestone system, where you must pay a hefty fee to retrieve them. So visit our discount gold shop when you think you need more.
Realize, the higher number of deaths means less chance of a unique raid reward OSRS.
OSRS raid rewards you say?
Yes. And these valuable treasures harbor ancient secrets.
Spectrum of Rewards
As you know, the most gripping old school challenges deliver the juiciest rewards. And these powerhouse bounties are no exception. Check it, here’s the poll passed rewards:
Vial of Blood:
- Warning: Not for weak stomachs! Used as the base for bastion and battlemage potions. Also, one OSRS vial of blood is needed to charge the Scythe of Viture.
- A potent combination of ranging and super defense potion. Requires 80 herblore to make and grants you 155 xp. To concoct one you need 1 vile of blood, 1 cadantine and 1 wine of zamorak.
- A tasty mix of magic and super defense potion. Requires 80 herblore to make and gives you 155 xp and uses 1 vile of blood, 1 cadantine, 1 potato cactus. Yum!
- Recovered from the 2nd age, the Avernic hilt is a relic of pinpoint accuracy. Requiring 70+ attack and defense to wield, it’s an upgrade for your dragon defender. Simply use it on your dragon defender to transform it into a deadly Avernic defender.
- Note: If you dismantle it, you’ll keep your dragon defender but your hilt will wither away.
- Forged by Lord Draken himself, the Sanguinesti staff requires 75 magic to wield and hits +1 higher than the trident of the swamp. What makes this staff special? It uses 3 blood runes per cast. Plus, it has a ⅙ chance of healing you 50% of dealt damage.
- Razor sharp. Lavishly lethal. And wielded by a legendary vampyre warlord, the Ghrazi rapier isn’t for the weak. Requiring 75 attack to wield, it mirrors the tentacle whip stats but flips slash and stab. You’ll pry through armour like a dark crabs shell.
- Flashy and tanky, what’s not to love? The justicular were Saradomin's right-hand warriors. Like rogue assassins, they blinded enemies with speed and strength, much like their 75+ defense armor set. The full set absorbs damage by x/3000 (x = your equipment defense bonus) which is based on the attack style used against you.
- Note: The special effect doesn't work in PVP situations.
Scythe of Vitur:
- Passed down by a breathing vampyre god, Lady Verzik now owns this deadly blade. Why is this 75+ attack and strength weapon so unique? It can hit 3 separate enemies at once or 3 times on larger monsters.
- Your first blow delivers 100% damage. Second one 50%. And last smack 25%. Also, this staff must be charged to gain max hit potential. What does it consume? 100 vials of blood and 300 blood runes.
Care to show off your Theatre of Blood completion count?
You’ll get this cosmetic cape after successfully completing your raid. And after every 100, 500, 1000, 1500, and 2000 successful run, you can upgrade its appearance to show your skill.
Has Anyone Beaten Raids 2?
Simply put, yes.
So far hundreds of run have been completed. Unlocking every possible reward.
Hours of misclicks. Boss mechanic testing. Countless deaths. Even boiling frustration.
Click here to check out some triumphant victories!
Since OSRS Raids 2 is new top-tier content, you can expect a limited amount of successful runs. Thus contributing to steep prices for all OSRS raid 2 rewards.
Want to get your hands on a powerful new Raids 2 rapier? Slice through monsters with a blood thirsty Raids 2 scythe? Or become a justiciar juggernaut and max your defence?
Here’s what you can expect to pay for these deadly items:
Scythe of Vitur:
Justiciar Armor (Full Set):
Areas of Interest
The release of OSRS theatre of blood rewards delivers a fresh meta. A new wind of change.
Whether you’re a Pker or PvMer, you’ll discover new ways to gain an edge over your enemies.
And once you try these items, you’ll realize certain bosses and monsters are slightly easier than before.
Here’s where you can get an unfair advantage using your new items:
- Pking: (Duel Arena staking, bounty hunter, deep wilderness)
- PVM: Slayer tasks where you’d prefer your dragon defender
- Bosses: Dagannoth Kings, Cave Kraken, Zulrah, Bandos, Kree,arra, Chambers of Xeric
- Slayer: Metal dragons, dust devils, gargoyles, hellhounds, infernal mages, terror dogs
- Pking: Duel Arena stakes, bounty hunter, deep wilderness, monk robe pking
- Bosses: Dagannoth Kings, King Black Dragon, Barrows, Vorkath, Bandos, K'ril Tsutsaroth, Abyssal Sire, Kalphite Queen
- Slayer: Dragons, metal dragons, black demons, crocodiles, hill giants, hellhounds, molanisks, ogres, smoke devils, wolves, abyssal demons, nechryaels, gargoyles, elves
Scythe of Vitur:
- Pking: Duel Arena stakes, bounty hunter, deep wilderness
- Bosses: KBD, Dagannoth Kings, Cerberus, General Graardor, Giant Mole, Great Olm, Kalphite Queen, Thermonuclear smoke devil, Jad, Vetion
- Slayer: Black demons, greater demons, hellhounds, TzHaar, dark beasts, spiritual mages, aberrant spectres, ankous, bloodvelds, elves, goracks, jellies, werewolves
- Bosses: Jad, Inferno, God Wars Dungeon, Dagannoth Kings, Grotesque Guardians, Chambers of Xeric, Abyssal Sire
- Slayer: Dragons, metal dragons, abyssal demons, nechryaels, gargoyles, dark beasts, lizardmen shamans
There’s your fresh scoop on OSRS Raids 2.
This is one RuneScape update you’ll want to gather your maxed friends and stockpile supplies for. The Theatre of Blood will truly test your strength, wisdom and persistence. Plus, the rewards you may get make a handsome addition to nearly any account.
What ways do you think these new items will enhance your PVP and/or PVM experience?
Get yours now to find out today.
So until then, prepare your combat stats. Load up on top-tier supplies. Forge a skillful team.
And brace yourself...
...because once the curtain lifts, you either make it out dead or alive.
P.S - Need discount gold quickly delivered to you in game? Visit our widely trusted gold shop now.
P.S.S - Your account is not ready to face the Theatre of Blood? Take a look at our maxed OSRS accounts for sale.
P.S.S - Want to get the hottest tips, tricks, and guides? Check out our blog today.